Patrick Kelly, 50 - May 30, 2007
Patrick M. Kelly, 50, of Yuma, AZ, formerly of Gothenburg, died Saturday, May 19, 2007.
A private inurnment will be held at the Gothenburg Cemetery at a later date.
Kelly was born on March 24, 1957, at Fort Dodge, IA, to Robert P. and Norma M. (Caldwell) Kelly.
He grew up in Gothenburg and attended Gothenburg Schools. He had lived in Nebraska, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Arizona.
Kelly was united in marriage to Laura Bullock on May 17, 1977, at Sterling, CO. To this union, two children were born, Michael and Colleen.
He had owned his own company, “Ex-cell Fence Co.” at Tangent, OR.
?Kelly enjoyed playing his guitar and gambling, according to family members.
?He was preceded in death by: his parents, Robert and Norma; a sister, Sharon Knudson; step-father, Robert Defruiter.
?Survivors include: his son, Michael R. Kelly of Gothenburg; his daughter, Colleen R. Stone of Farnam; three grandchildren—Isiah, Morgan and Dakota of Farnam; a sister, Gloria Heaney of Roseville, CA; nephew, Sean Heaney of Roseville, CA; good friend, Molly Scarbrough of Albany, OR.
Memorials are suggested to the Kelly Family at 721 10th St., Gothenburg, NE 69138.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.blase strauser.com. Arrangements have been placed in the care of Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics