Dawn-Marie Carlson, 28 - June 06, 2007
Dawn-Marie (Rempel) Carlson, 28, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg, died Thursday, May 10, 2007.
Memorial services were held at the Faith Bible Church on May 15, with the Rev. Bryan Clark officiating.
Carlson was born on Aug. 6, 1978, at Gothenburg, to Thomas L. and Linda S. (Eichman) Rempel.
She was a member of Faith Bible Church.
Survivors include: her husband, David Carlson; her children—Meredith Grace, Tate Malachi and Chloe Faithe Carlson; her parents, Tom and Linda Rempel of Lincoln; brother and sister-in-law, Robb (Kimberly) Rempel of Milford; sister and brother-in-law, Amy (Steve) Newburn of Lincoln; grandparents—John and Carol Rempel of McCook, Arlys Friemuth of Angora, LeRoy Eichman of Sun City, AZ; mother and father-in-law, Curt and Kay Carlson of Hickman; 16 nieces and nephews.
Memorials are suggested to the educational fund for her children, c/o Faith Bible Church.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.roperandsons.com, or sent to: Tom and Linda Rempel, 5845 South St., Lincoln, NE 68506.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST