Ethel VanWey, 95 - August 12, 2009
Ethel Irene Van Wey, 95, of Gothenburg, passed away on Aug. 11, 2009, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
It was her wish to donate her body to the University of Nebraska Medical Center for the advancement of medical education and research.
A memorial service will take place at a later date.
She and her husband Ernie operated the Sun Theatre for many years. He died July 16, 2005.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30