Ethel VanWey, 95 - August 12, 2009
Ethel Irene Van Wey, 95, of Gothenburg, passed away on Aug. 11, 2009, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
It was her wish to donate her body to the University of Nebraska Medical Center for the advancement of medical education and research.
A memorial service will take place at a later date.
She and her husband Ernie operated the Sun Theatre for many years. He died July 16, 2005.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC