Ethel VanWey, 95 - August 12, 2009
Ethel Irene Van Wey, 95, of Gothenburg, passed away on Aug. 11, 2009, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
It was her wish to donate her body to the University of Nebraska Medical Center for the advancement of medical education and research.
A memorial service will take place at a later date.
She and her husband Ernie operated the Sun Theatre for many years. He died July 16, 2005.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant