Ethel VanWey, 95 - August 12, 2009
Ethel Irene Van Wey, 95, of Gothenburg, passed away on Aug. 11, 2009, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
It was her wish to donate her body to the University of Nebraska Medical Center for the advancement of medical education and research.
A memorial service will take place at a later date.
She and her husband Ernie operated the Sun Theatre for many years. He died July 16, 2005.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500