Duane Pramberg, 73 - November 07, 2007
Duane E. Pramberg, 73, of Conyers, GA, formerly of Gothenburg, died Friday, Nov. 2, 2007.
Services were held on Monday, Nov. 5, at Scot Ward-Harry White Chapel with the Rev. Fred Unger officiating. Interment took place at the Georgia Veterans Memorial Cemetery at Milledgeville on Tuesday.
Pramberg was born in 1934 at Gothenburg. He served in the United States Army for two years, and was a postmaster employed by the United States Postal Service.
Pramberg was a member of Heritage Hills Baptist Church and was active with The Gideons International, a Bible distribution program.
Survivors include: his wife, Marilyn Pramberg of Conyers; daughters—Ruthann (Craig) Lacey of Decatur, GA, and Margo (Daniel) Spangler of Clarkston, GA; grandchildren—Kevin Lacey and Matthew Spangler.
?Memorials are suggested to The Gideons International, Rockdale Campus, P.O. Box 686, Conyers, GA 30012, and the Heritage Hills Baptist Church, 2987 Highway 212 SW, Conyers, GA 30094.
Online condolences may be submitted to family members at www.scotward.com.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet