John Patrick Max, 40 - October 07, 2009
John Patrick Max, 40, of Cozad passed away on Saturday, Oct. 3, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Funeral services were held Thursday, Oct. 8, at the Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating. Burial took place in the Brady Cemetery.
Max was born July 4, 1969, to Jimmie and Della (Pollat) Max at North Platte. He grew up on a farm near Brady. He attended school and graduated from North Platte.
He moved to Cozad in 1995. He worked for South Central Developmental Services since that time.
Max enjoyed country music, attending concerts, bird watching, fishing and bingo. He especially enjoyed meeting people and has many friends who will miss him.
?He was preceded in death by his parents, Jimmie and Della Louise Max.
?He is survived by: a brother, James Max of Omaha, NE; sisters; aunts and uncles; nieces and nephews, and many friends.
Memorials are suggested to the South Central Developmental Services, 821 Ave. J, Cozad, NE 69130.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog