Luis Alberto Vitela, 27 - February 06, 2008
Luis Alberto Vitela, 27, formerly of Gothenburg, died Friday, Jan. 11, 2008, at Centro de Salud in Zacapu Michoacán, Mexico.
Services were held on Sunday, Jan. 13, at Zacapu Michoacán. Burial took place at the Zacapu Cemetery.
Vitela was born on May 10, 1970, at Zacapu Michoacán to Felix and Carmen Tututi Vitela.
He enjoyed spending time with all his family members, especially his son, Fernando “Peewee,” whom had just moved back to Gothenburg a few months ago after spending a year and one-half in Zacapu with him, said family members. They also shared the same birthday.
Survivors include: his son, Fernando of Gothenburg; his parents, Felix and Carmen of Zacapu; three sisters—Rosalva, Salud and Anna of Zacapu; two brothers—Francisco of Zacapu and Alejandro of Lawrence, KS; grandparents, Herbert and Molly Magana of Gothenburg; numerous aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
Condolences may be sent to the family at: 610 Sixth St., Gothenburg, NE 69138.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23