Rose Ramsey, 79 - February 20, 2008
Rose Marie Ramsey, 79, of Kimball, formerly of Gothenburg, died Sunday, Feb. 10, 2008, at Heritage Estates in Gering.
Services are pending.
Ramsey was born on Aug. 31, 1928, at Gothenburg to Andy J. and Amanda (Thiesing) Hite.
She was united in marriage to Dean Ramsey. The couple moved to Kimball in the late 1950’s, following the oil fields.
Ramsey was preceded in death by: her parents, Andy and Amanda; her husband, Dean; four brothers—Jasper, Dale, George and Stanley Hite.
Survivors include: her son, David Ramsey (Michelle Henry) of Westminster, CO; two sisters—Gladys (Earl) Hudson and Sharon (Meryl) McMichael, all of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action