Ruth Fry, 92 - March 05, 2008
Ruth E. Fry, 92, of Farnam, died Monday, Feb. 25, 2008, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
A graveside memorial service was held at the Highland Cemetery at Bertrand on Thursday, Feb. 28, with the Rev. Cathi Braasch of Hope Lutheran Church of Smithfield officiating.
Fry was born on March 4, 1915, at Smithfield, to Wilbur and Canna Waln.
She was preceded in death by: her daughters—Carol (Donald) Freeman and Virginia Lee Wendland; her son, Albert Eugene Wendland.
Survivors include: her husband of 47 years, Larry; a son, Darrell (Barbara) Wendland of Council Bluffs, IA; a daughter, Iona (Rodean) Cornelsen of Johnstown, CO; 14 grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren, three great-great-grandchildren; many nieces and nephews.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president