Joe Wooldridge, 55 - March 19, 2008
Joe Wooldridge, 55, of Fremont, formerly of Cozad, died Tuesday, March 11, 2008, at Ames.
Services were held on Friday, March 14, at the Moser Memorial Chapel at Fremont. Additional services were held Saturday, March 15, at the Church of Christ at Cozad with Fred Wooldridge officiating. Burial took place at the Cozad Cemetery.
Wooldridge was born on April 23, 1952, at Cozad. He grew up in Cozad then moved to Douglas, KS, for a year, where he graduated from Douglas High School in 1970.
He was a 1996 graduate of Metro Community College at Omaha as a respiratory therapist. He returned to Cozad and in 1997 moved to Fremont where he was the owner of Nebraska Medical Mart.
On Sept. 29, 1981, he married Kathleen Kruse at Cozad. She had preceded him in death on Nov. 26, 2004.
Wooldridge was also preceded in death by his mother, Edyth (Kyle) Wooldridge, and a nephew.
Survivors include: a daughter, Lucretia (Rick) Glenn of Kansas City, MO; his parents, Charles and Lois Wooldridge of Cozad; two brothers—Terry (Teresa) Wooldridge of Fremont and Fred (Katherine) Wooldridge of Bartlett, KS; a sister, Donna (Kenny) Sheffield of Gothenburg; and two grandchildren.
Memorials are suggested to the Dodge County Humane Society.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president