Bella Nicole Fisher, Newborn - April 16, 2008
Bella Nicole Fisher, infant daughter of London Fisher and Margaret (Morgan) Linsday was born and died on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at Gothenburg.
Memorial services will be held on at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, April 17, at the American Lutheran Church, Gothenburg, with the Rev. Matthew Groenke and Lonna Grabenstein, PMA, officiating.
Memorial book signing will be held Wednesday (today) from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel, Gothenburg, Nebraska.
Bella Nicole is survived by: parents, London and Morgan; grandparents—Adam and Lynette Fisher, Herb and Kay Linsday and Deborah Blethen; great-grandmother Vera Double; three uncles—Edward Linsday, Perry Fisher, and Darvis Fisher; two aunts—Barrie White and Tanya Fisher; along with a half-brother Christian Shayne Mason.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the family.
Online condolences can be given at www.blasestrauser.com.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST