Peggy McAdams, 80 - June 04, 2008
Peggy Lou McAdams, 80, of Gothenburg, died Saturday, May 31, 2008, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Graveside services and interment were held Tuesday, June 3, at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating.
McAdams was born on April 25, 1928, to Riley and Grace (Martin) Price at Elm Creek.
Attending school in Elm Creek, she graduated in 1946, then moved to Kearney where she lived and worked.
She was united in marriage to Edgar George McAdams at Gothenburg.
McAdams was a caregiver in many homes, and had always portrayed a positive attitude towards life, according to family members.
?She was preceded in death by: her husband E.G. “Tiny” McAdams in 1982; three sisters and four brothers.
?Survivors include: her daughter, Julie Ann (Dwayne) Malcom of Cozad; two sons—Joel of North Platte and Jim (Terri) of Gothenburg; five grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
?Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.blase strauser.com. Arrangements have been placed in the care of Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates