Bruce Porter, 54 - June 25, 2008
A graveside memorial service for Bruce E. Porter will be held Wednesday at 2 p.m. at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
Porter, 54, of Inavale and formerly of Gothenburg, died on March 14.
Porter was born on June 25, 1953, at Gothenburg to Norm and Margaret (Norsworthy) Porter. In addition to his parents, he is survived by: two brothers—Brad (Mary) of Fremont; Bill (Maureen) of Omaha; two sisters—Brenda (Russ) Huff of Taipei, Taiwan; Beth (Mark) Jones of Midwest City, OK; and three nieces and two nephews.
Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg is in charge of all arrangements.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout