Mary Jane Guadalupe Hernandez, Newborn - July 30, 2008
Mary Jane Guadalupe Hernandez, infant daughter of Marc Hernandez and Rebecca Beachel, died Friday, July 25, 2008, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
A graveside service was held Tuesday, July 29, at Greenwood Cemetery at Lexington with the Rev. Elizabeth Montes officiating.
Hernandez was born on July 25, 2008, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Survivors include: her parents, Marc Hernandez and Rebecca Beachel; a brother, Joseph Weigel of Gothenburg; a sister, Lillian Weigel of Gothenburg; maternal grandparents, Pat Beachel and Fred Darnall of Gothenburg; paternal grandparents, Cesar and Sarah Hernandez of Oconto; numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
Memorials are suggested to the family.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together