Mary Jane Guadalupe Hernandez, Newborn - July 30, 2008
Mary Jane Guadalupe Hernandez, infant daughter of Marc Hernandez and Rebecca Beachel, died Friday, July 25, 2008, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
A graveside service was held Tuesday, July 29, at Greenwood Cemetery at Lexington with the Rev. Elizabeth Montes officiating.
Hernandez was born on July 25, 2008, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Survivors include: her parents, Marc Hernandez and Rebecca Beachel; a brother, Joseph Weigel of Gothenburg; a sister, Lillian Weigel of Gothenburg; maternal grandparents, Pat Beachel and Fred Darnall of Gothenburg; paternal grandparents, Cesar and Sarah Hernandez of Oconto; numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
Memorials are suggested to the family.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500