Mary Jane Guadalupe Hernandez, Newborn - July 30, 2008
Mary Jane Guadalupe Hernandez, infant daughter of Marc Hernandez and Rebecca Beachel, died Friday, July 25, 2008, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
A graveside service was held Tuesday, July 29, at Greenwood Cemetery at Lexington with the Rev. Elizabeth Montes officiating.
Hernandez was born on July 25, 2008, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Survivors include: her parents, Marc Hernandez and Rebecca Beachel; a brother, Joseph Weigel of Gothenburg; a sister, Lillian Weigel of Gothenburg; maternal grandparents, Pat Beachel and Fred Darnall of Gothenburg; paternal grandparents, Cesar and Sarah Hernandez of Oconto; numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
Memorials are suggested to the family.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite