Richard Johnson, 99 - August 06, 2008
Richard P. Johnson, 99, of Buckley, WA, formerly of Brady and Wild Horse Valley area, died Wednesday, July 2, 2008.
Services were held on Monday, July 7, at the Week’s Funeral Home in Buckley. A graveside service followed at the Buckley City Cemetery.
Johnson was born March 20, 1909, at Brady. He resided at Wild Horse Valley from 1909 until 1948.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Helen in 1987; a son, Larry in 1969.
Survivors include: a son, Ron (Carolyn) of Snohomish, WA; two daughters—Carole (Bob) McSwain of Puyallup, WA, and Jean (Floyd) Benson of Laurinburg, NC; seven grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23