Dorothy Harrison, 78 - October 14, 2009
Dorothy May Harrison, 78, of Roseburg, OR, died Monday, Sept. 7, 2009, at her home.
A private family memorial service was held at Farnam where she was buried.
Harrison was born May 28, 1931, at Ft. Gibson, OK, to John Sherman Foster and Eula Lee (Witt) of Muskogee, OK.
Survivors include: her husband, Roy A. Harrison; four children—Dottie (Chris) Christensen and Gil (Millie) Green, all of Colorado Springs, CO, Doug (Jennifer) Green and Gaylene (Russell) Wilcox, all of Farnam; nine grandchildren and 26 great-grandchildren; a step-daughter, Roxie Harrison Hitt.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant