Gary Kruse, 51 - September 24, 2008
Gary Lynn Kruse, 51, of Gothenburg, died Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2008, at his home in Gothenburg.
Services were held on Saturday, Sept. 20, at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating.
Kruse was born on Jan. 20, 1957, at Cozad to Wilbert and Esther (Sheets) Kruse. He grew up at Cozad and attended schools in Gothenburg and Cozad.
He was united in marriage to Angie Dishman on July 13, 1979, at the Nazarene Church in Gothenburg.
Kruse had worked as a truck driver, most recently for Gothenburg Feed Products.
He enjoyed spending time with his family, and in his free time he enjoyed playing pool in the APA Pool Leagues, according to family members. He also enjoyed completing a Rubik’s Cube in under two minutes, watching game shows and any John Wayne movie as well as listening to music.
?Kruse was preceded in death by: his parents, Wilbert and Esther Kruse; his father-in-law, William Dishman; sister-in-law, Maria Kruse.
?Survivors include: his wife, Angie of Gothenburg; three sons—Shane (Tasha), Triston and Kendall; a daughter, Brittany; grandson, Leviathan; three brothers—Quen, Gene and Terry (Vicky); sister, Sandy (Marvin) Tabor.
Memorials are suggested to the family at: 1421 Ave. A, Gothenburg, NE 69138.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.blase strauser.com.
Arrangements have been placed in the care of Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23