Lorene Whittingham, 88 - November 19, 2008
Lorene Jackson Whittingham, 88, of Denver, CO, died Monday, Nov. 10, 2008.
Services were held on Friday, Nov. 14, at Ft. Logan, CO, southwest of Denver.
Whittingham was born Sept. 20, 1920, and lived in Denver.
On March 13, 1953, she was united in marriage to Theodore Whittingham. The couple had no children.
Survivors include: her sister, Estella Tillotson of Gothenburg; a brother, Bud (Dee) Jackson of Sun City, AZ; a niece, Janet (John) Speck of St. Paul; nephews—John L. (Kay) Schurr and Jerry (Linda) Schurr, all of Farnam; Heath (Tiffany) Reinders of St. Libory, Marty and Wayne Schurr of Maywood, Ryan (Kari) Schurr of Moorefield, Jerud Schurr of Kansas, and children—Chase and Ryleigh of Curtis; Paige (Jeff) Kreycik, Presley and Dawson of Kearney and Ty Schurr of Farnam.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president