Lorene Whittingham, 88 - November 19, 2008
Lorene Jackson Whittingham, 88, of Denver, CO, died Monday, Nov. 10, 2008.
Services were held on Friday, Nov. 14, at Ft. Logan, CO, southwest of Denver.
Whittingham was born Sept. 20, 1920, and lived in Denver.
On March 13, 1953, she was united in marriage to Theodore Whittingham. The couple had no children.
Survivors include: her sister, Estella Tillotson of Gothenburg; a brother, Bud (Dee) Jackson of Sun City, AZ; a niece, Janet (John) Speck of St. Paul; nephews—John L. (Kay) Schurr and Jerry (Linda) Schurr, all of Farnam; Heath (Tiffany) Reinders of St. Libory, Marty and Wayne Schurr of Maywood, Ryan (Kari) Schurr of Moorefield, Jerud Schurr of Kansas, and children—Chase and Ryleigh of Curtis; Paige (Jeff) Kreycik, Presley and Dawson of Kearney and Ty Schurr of Farnam.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.