Lorene Whittingham, 88 - November 19, 2008
Lorene Jackson Whittingham, 88, of Denver, CO, died Monday, Nov. 10, 2008.
Services were held on Friday, Nov. 14, at Ft. Logan, CO, southwest of Denver.
Whittingham was born Sept. 20, 1920, and lived in Denver.
On March 13, 1953, she was united in marriage to Theodore Whittingham. The couple had no children.
Survivors include: her sister, Estella Tillotson of Gothenburg; a brother, Bud (Dee) Jackson of Sun City, AZ; a niece, Janet (John) Speck of St. Paul; nephews—John L. (Kay) Schurr and Jerry (Linda) Schurr, all of Farnam; Heath (Tiffany) Reinders of St. Libory, Marty and Wayne Schurr of Maywood, Ryan (Kari) Schurr of Moorefield, Jerud Schurr of Kansas, and children—Chase and Ryleigh of Curtis; Paige (Jeff) Kreycik, Presley and Dawson of Kearney and Ty Schurr of Farnam.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen