Jonna Garner, Infant - February 16, 2014Jonna Victoria Grace Garner, infant daughter of Andrew Garner of Gothenburg and Trisha Garner of Cheyenne, WY, born Feb. 14, 2014, at Cheyenne, passed away Sunday, Feb. 16, 2014.
Garner was preceded in death by her uncle, JD Garner.
Survivors include: mother, Trisha Garner of Cheyenne; father, Andrew Garner of Gothenburg; three siblings—Paige, Trae and Addison of Cheyenne; five aunts—Ruby and Leanne, both of Gothenburg, Tara of Cheyenne, Krissi of Fort Morgan, CO, and Tracy of Brighton, CO; an uncle, Richie of Fort Morgan; grandparents—John and Lora Garner of Gothenburg, Barbara Shurtleff of Cheyenne and Richard Parsons of Fort Morgan; seven cousins.
Memorials are suggested to the Garner family c/o Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel, 620 10th St., Gothenburg, NE.
- Born in a hollow
- GMH prepares for Wellness Fair next week
- Music students receive top ratings at district contest Friday
- Council says ‘no’ to rebuilt fence
- Science Olympians 10th at state
- Riley wins 3200 run in JV invite
- Swede girls are competitive at Bader Invitational
- Reserve girls sweep sprints and relays