Jonna Garner, Infant - February 16, 2014Jonna Victoria Grace Garner, infant daughter of Andrew Garner of Gothenburg and Trisha Garner of Cheyenne, WY, born Feb. 14, 2014, at Cheyenne, passed away Sunday, Feb. 16, 2014.
Garner was preceded in death by her uncle, JD Garner.
Survivors include: mother, Trisha Garner of Cheyenne; father, Andrew Garner of Gothenburg; three siblings—Paige, Trae and Addison of Cheyenne; five aunts—Ruby and Leanne, both of Gothenburg, Tara of Cheyenne, Krissi of Fort Morgan, CO, and Tracy of Brighton, CO; an uncle, Richie of Fort Morgan; grandparents—John and Lora Garner of Gothenburg, Barbara Shurtleff of Cheyenne and Richard Parsons of Fort Morgan; seven cousins.
Memorials are suggested to the Garner family c/o Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel, 620 10th St., Gothenburg, NE.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president