Harold Peden, 80 - March 25, 2009
Harold Lee Peden, 80, of Humansville, MO, formerly of Lexington and North Platte, died Saturday, Feb. 21, 2009, at Citizens Memorial Hospital at Bolivar, MO.
Graveside services were held Feb. 23 at Humansville Cemetery with Henry Beachy officiating.
Peden was born the son of Ward F. and Susan Duffy Peden, on Feb. 21, 1929, at North Platte.
He was united in marriage to Georgia R. Dolan on June 20, 1957, at Lexington. The couple had resided at Humansville since 1993.
Peden was a retired farmer and was employed for many years by Skinner and DeFillips Feed Yard.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Ward and Susan; a brother, Roger Peden.
Survivors include: his wife, Georgia; a brother, Ed Peden of Cozad; brother-in-law, Bob (Colleen) Dolan of Overton; sisters-in-law, Janet (Clayton) Struempler of Loomis and Sus Peden of Gothenburg; several nieces and nephews.
Memorial donations may be sent to: Nebraska Boys Home, P.O. Box 639, Alliance, NE 69301.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.murrayfuneralhomes. com.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State