Lois Reynolds, 63 - December 10, 2013Lois A. Reynolds, 63, of Genoa passed away Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013.
Services took place on Monday, Dec. 16, at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church in Genoa. Burial will be conducted at Lexington at a later date.
Reynolds was born July 13, 1950, to Benedict and Lois M. (Shearer) Hansjosten at Sioux City, IA.
She was united in marriage on March 28, 1972, to Gerald Lauby at Lexington.
Reynolds had recently retired from A.J.’s in Genoa where she had been employed as a cashier.
She enjoyed spending time with family as well as reading, gardening, sci-fi books and movies, according to family members.
Reynolds was preceded in death by: her parents, Benedict and Lois; a brother, Peter; grandson, Shane.
Survivors include: her sons—Mike Logan of Genoa and his children—Shawn, Shanae, Levi, Skyler and Mercedez. Jeremy Logan of Greenfield, CA, and his daughter, Blaine. Dale (Michelle) Lauby of Wallawalla, WA, and son, Tryson; daughter, Deirdre (Leroy) Thiem of Genoa and children—Danielle (Eric) and Denni; sisters—Joann (Jim) McKernan of Concord, Barbara Widick of City of Rocks, NM, Joyce Bauer of Farnam, June Schelb of Pahrump, NV, Benita (Anthony) Sample of Clayton, NC; great-grandchildren—Trinity, Shelby and Jackson; numerous nieces and nephews.
Memorials are suggested in care of the family.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates