Bradley Olson, 57 - September 15, 2013Bradley “Brad” Thomas Olson, 57, of Gothenburg died Sunday, Sept. 15, 2013, at Gothenburg.
Services will take place at a later date. Cremation was chosen.
Olson was born Sept. 26, 1955, at North Platte, son of John N. Olson and Wanda M. Olson.
He attended school at North Platte.
Olson was an avid collector and enjoyed buying and selling items on Ebay, according to family members. He also enjoyed cooking and sports, especially football. His two favorite teams were the Denver Broncos and the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
He was preceded in death by: his father, John N. Olson; his mother, Wanda M. Olson; grandparents, Bill and Eileen Gartel.
?Survivors include: his daughter, Allison Olson of Albuquerque, NM; a step-daughter, Heather Rudlaff of Beroda, MI; two brothers—Steven Olson of North Platte and Randy Olson of Gothenburg; two sisters—Susan Kuramata of Phoenix, AZ, and Julie Lyons of North Platte; nieces and nephews—John Olson, Adina Olson, Carlos Carreras and Andrid Olson.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater