Levi Haswell, 69 - August 17, 2013Ivan “Levi” Eugene Haswell, 69, of Bradford, IA, formerly of Arnold, died suddenly while visiting at Napa, ID, on Saturday, Aug. 17, 2013.
Services will be conducted on Monday, Aug. 26, at 11 a.m. at the Baptist Church, 101 E. Seventh Ave., at Arnold.
Haswell was born Aug. 2, 1944, at Merna to Margaret (Whipple) and Russell Haswell.
He grew up at Arnold where he worked on the new school house and enjoyed spending time with his friends, according to family.
After moving to Colorado in 1963, he became a heavy equipment operator specializing in backhoe operation, honing his skills to eventually becoming a building site supervisor. He worked the construction trade from Colorado to Texas and to Oklahoma.
In 1988, he became a truck driver and eventually owned and operated his own truck until he retired in 2006.
Haswell was married to his first wife, Sandra, for 15 years. To this union, three children were born. The couple were later divorced.
He then married his second wife
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship