Darlene Larson, 61 - August 13, 2013Darlene L. Larson, 61, of Gothenburg passed away Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital following a battle with cancer.
Services will take place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Saturday, Aug. 17, at 10 a.m. with Dr. Jeff Thurman officiating. Interment will be at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
A visitation will be conducted at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg on Friday, Aug. 16, from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Larson was born Nov. 20, 1951, at Drayton, ND, the daughter of Clyde and Elizabeth Lorenzen.
On June 18, 1970, she was united in marriage to Douglas Larson at St. Thomas, ND. To this union, four daughters were born.
She was employed as a CNA at Slack Nursing Home and Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Larson loved spending time with her grandchildren and attending games and activities, family members said.
She was preceded in death by: her daughter, Dawn Matthies; her parents, Clyde and Elizabeth; three sisters—Shirley Feltman, Delphine Osterdyk and R
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly