Gary Lee Nelson, 67 - March 26, 2013Gary Lee Nelson, 67, of Austin, TX, formerly of Virginia and originally of Brady, passed away Tuesday, March 26, 2013.
Graveside services took place on Saturday, March 30, at the Evangelical Free Cemetery, 10309 Decker Lane, in Austin.
Nelson was born March 1, 1946, at Brady to Calvin and Eileen (Rubenthaler) Nelson.
He was preceded in death by: his father, Calvin Nelson; a brother, Brian Nelson.
Survivors include: his mother, Eileen Nelson; sister, Caleen Boatright and Jessica Gutierrez of Round Rock; a niece, Tracy Boatright (James Dixon, Jr.) of Taylor; great-nephews and nieces—Jamal, James, III, Jayla and Jazmin Dixon; cousin/brother, Richard Swaffield of Kansas City, KS.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president