Roman Christopher Scott - January 13, 2010
To Chris and Ann Scott of Gothenburg, on Sunday, Dec. 13, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Roman Christopher, weighing six pounds, nine ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are LeRoy and Julie Scott of Gothenburg and Jody and Ellen Mortensen of Broken Bow.
Great-grandparents include Wynne Norsworthy and Norma Scott, both of Gothenburg, and Sue Stevenson of Broken Bow.
- Swim team compete at league championship
- Mentoring said to stay with kids all their lives
- Gothenburg man dies in single-car accident
- History preserved
- Sewer improvements
- Brady Days ‘brand wagon’ offers something for everyone
- Ag leaders unite to address property taxes, other issues
- Monday morning accident