Bodey Lynn Tederman - January 13, 2010
To Mark and Lindsey Tederman of Gothenburg, on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Bodey Lynn, weighing six pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Boone.
Paternal grandparents are Pat and Lane Tederman of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Robin and Lynnette Stevens of Schuyler, formerly of Gothenburg. Great-grandmother is Lorna Johnson of Lone Rock, IA.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen