Bodey Lynn Tederman - January 13, 2010
To Mark and Lindsey Tederman of Gothenburg, on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Bodey Lynn, weighing six pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Boone.
Paternal grandparents are Pat and Lane Tederman of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Robin and Lynnette Stevens of Schuyler, formerly of Gothenburg. Great-grandmother is Lorna Johnson of Lone Rock, IA.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action