Jocelyn Renae Armstrong - January 06, 2010
To Taylor and Andrea Armstrong of Ceresco, on Monday, Jan. 4, 2010, at Bryan Memorial Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Jocelyn Renae, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, James.
Grandparents include Dee and Bob Bartlett of Cozad, Vickie and Steve Jensen of Bradshaw, and Wayne Quimby of Missouri.
Local great-grandparents are Bill and DeDe Diehl of Brady and Ray and Sharron Armstrong of Gothenburg.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.