Reagan Suzanne Langley - December 30, 2009
To Matt and Sherri Langley of Gothenburg, on Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Reagan Suzanne, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces. She was welcomed home by three brothers, Drake, Tanner and Garrett.
Paternal grandparents include the late Fritz and Maxine Langley of Cambridge. Maternal grandparents are Jerry and Susie Foster of Holbrock.
Great-grandmother is Margie Meader of Holbrock.
- Swim team compete at league championship
- Mentoring said to stay with kids all their lives
- Gothenburg man dies in single-car accident
- History preserved
- Sewer improvements
- Brady Days ‘brand wagon’ offers something for everyone
- Ag leaders unite to address property taxes, other issues
- Monday morning accident