Brigham Haynes Ricley - December 23, 2009
To Logan and Stephanie Ricley of Gothenburg, on Saturday, Dec. 12, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Brigham Haynes, weighing nine pounds, 4.7 ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Hayden Rachel.
Paternal grandparents include Martha and Dan Mathers of Maxwell, and Randy and Karla Ricley of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Tom Holm and Steve and Frances Linegar, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents are Bob and Marj Plank of Gothenburg.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship