Kaleigh Alizabeth Dodson - December 16, 2009
To Danielle Jahnke and Kenneth Dodson of Gothenburg, on Friday, Nov. 27, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kaleigh Alizabeth, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Damian Jahnke, and a sister, Taryn Jahnke.
Paternal grandparents are Teresa and Craig Owen and Alan Neilsen, all of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Leah Jahnke of Kearney and Ron Jahnke of Solon, IA.
Great-grandparents include Judy and Herb Herrly of Deerfield, MN, Judy Jahnke of Solon, and Caroline and Tony St. James of Spearfish.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar