Kaleigh Alizabeth Dodson - December 16, 2009
To Danielle Jahnke and Kenneth Dodson of Gothenburg, on Friday, Nov. 27, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kaleigh Alizabeth, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Damian Jahnke, and a sister, Taryn Jahnke.
Paternal grandparents are Teresa and Craig Owen and Alan Neilsen, all of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Leah Jahnke of Kearney and Ron Jahnke of Solon, IA.
Great-grandparents include Judy and Herb Herrly of Deerfield, MN, Judy Jahnke of Solon, and Caroline and Tony St. James of Spearfish.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities