Kaleigh Alizabeth Dodson - December 16, 2009
To Danielle Jahnke and Kenneth Dodson of Gothenburg, on Friday, Nov. 27, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kaleigh Alizabeth, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Damian Jahnke, and a sister, Taryn Jahnke.
Paternal grandparents are Teresa and Craig Owen and Alan Neilsen, all of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Leah Jahnke of Kearney and Ron Jahnke of Solon, IA.
Great-grandparents include Judy and Herb Herrly of Deerfield, MN, Judy Jahnke of Solon, and Caroline and Tony St. James of Spearfish.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout