Maddux James Mosser - December 02, 2009
To Mitchell and Samantha (Spencer) Mosser of Omaha, on Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009, at Bergan Mercy Hospital in Omaha, a son, Maddux James, weighing seven pounds, six ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Neal and Major.
Grandparents are Marge and George Spencer of Brady, Deborah (Jerry) Payton and Timothy (Shelli) Mosser, all of Omaha.
Great-grandfather is Neal Mosser of Gretna.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.