Jhett Dixon Daum - November 18, 2009
To Troy and Chivonne Daum of Gothenburg, on Friday, Nov. 6, 2009, a son, Jhett Dixon, weighing eight pounds, 12 ounces, and was 20 and three-fourths inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Jackson.
Grandparents are Jeff and Nanette Beattie of Sumner and Roger and Brenda Daum of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Mattie Beattie of Sumner and Roy and Irene Dixon of Bancroft.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook