Lillyan Fae Sheets - November 18, 2009
To Zachary and Marlena Sheets of North Platte, on Monday, Oct. 26, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Lillyan Fae, weighing six pounds, 10 ounces, and was 18 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Natalie.
Grandparents are Tim and Kerri Miller of Gothenburg and Mike and Heidi Sheets of North Platte.
Great-grandparents are Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together