Lillyan Fae Sheets - November 18, 2009
To Zachary and Marlena Sheets of North Platte, on Monday, Oct. 26, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Lillyan Fae, weighing six pounds, 10 ounces, and was 18 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Natalie.
Grandparents are Tim and Kerri Miller of Gothenburg and Mike and Heidi Sheets of North Platte.
Great-grandparents are Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook