Lillyan Fae Sheets - November 18, 2009
To Zachary and Marlena Sheets of North Platte, on Monday, Oct. 26, 2009, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Lillyan Fae, weighing six pounds, 10 ounces, and was 18 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Natalie.
Grandparents are Tim and Kerri Miller of Gothenburg and Mike and Heidi Sheets of North Platte.
Great-grandparents are Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair