Hadley Elizabeth Kloepping - November 11, 2009
To Trent Kloepping and Brandi Viter of Lincoln, on Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Hadley Elizabeth Kloepping, weighing six pounds, one ounce. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ryann Michele.
Paternal grandparents are Doug and Barb Kloepping of Lexington.
Maternal grandparents are Mary Sabin, and Bo and Sherry Viter, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Oop and Irene Viter of Gothenburg, Don and Phyllis Skillman of Ainsworth, Bill and Van Kloepping of Lexington, and Duwayne Widholm of Brady.
- Despite lower prices, harvest conditions ideal
- Dist. 20, most Nebraska schools don’t meet federal yearly progress goals
- Sotello: Voice to represent all needed
- SCARY SLIDE
- Voters will decide state minimum wage
- Swedes fight to the finish
- Brady suffers painful loss to Coyotes
- Brady Eagles embrace end-of-season tests