Amelia Grace Haas - November 11, 2009
To John and Melissa Haas of Lincoln, on Thursday, Nov. 5, 2009, at St. Elizabeth Medical Center, a daughter, Amelia Grace, weighing six pounds, 13 ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Janet Haas and the late Glenn Haas of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Jim and Pam Miller of Alma.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president