Brett Owen Larson - February 04, 2009
To Todd and Sandy Larson of Gothenburg, on Monday, Feb. 2, 2009, first baby of 2009 born at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Brett Owen, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces, and was 21-inches long.
He was welcomed home by a sister, Ashley, and brothers, Bryce and Jeremy.
Grandparents are Ron and Arylas Larson of Gothenburg, and Lawrence and Judy Bonin of Maxwell.
Great-grandparents include Duane and Bonnie Piepho of Brighton, CO.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout