Cash David McLaughlin - March 11, 2009
To Brandon and Lacey (Miller) McLaughlin of Central City, on Friday, Feb. 20, 2009, at Mary Lanning Hospital in Hastings, a son, Cash David, weighing seven pounds, five ounces.
Grandparents are Ike and Patty Miller of North Platte, and Dave and Janelle Farnstrom of Hebron.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady, Donald and Orva Hartley and Lloyd and Juleen Farnstrom, all of Hebron.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates