Maggie Catherine Loos - March 18, 2009
To Joel and Jill Loos of Ashland, on Thursday, March 12, 2009, at the Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, a daughter, Maggie Catherine, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emma.
Grandparents are Mike and Peggy Loos of Lincoln, and Karla Blase of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Shirley Blase of Central City, Rogene Shoup of Clarks, Creta Garratt of Gothenburg, and Patty Loos of Eugene, OR.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates