Maggie Catherine Loos - March 18, 2009
To Joel and Jill Loos of Ashland, on Thursday, March 12, 2009, at the Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, a daughter, Maggie Catherine, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emma.
Grandparents are Mike and Peggy Loos of Lincoln, and Karla Blase of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Shirley Blase of Central City, Rogene Shoup of Clarks, Creta Garratt of Gothenburg, and Patty Loos of Eugene, OR.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together