Maggie Catherine Loos - March 18, 2009
To Joel and Jill Loos of Ashland, on Thursday, March 12, 2009, at the Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, a daughter, Maggie Catherine, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emma.
Grandparents are Mike and Peggy Loos of Lincoln, and Karla Blase of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Shirley Blase of Central City, Rogene Shoup of Clarks, Creta Garratt of Gothenburg, and Patty Loos of Eugene, OR.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney