Carter James Kincheloe - April 01, 2009
To Jesse and Katie Kincheloe of Gothenburg, on Saturday, March 21, 2009, at North Platte, a son, Carter James, weighing 7.1 pounds.
Paternal grandparents include Barb Max of Maxwell, and Ray and Theresa Gonzalez of Lexington.
Maternal grandparents are Dr. Randy and Kris Strohmyer of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents are Grace Gray of Lexington and Darlene and Dwight Trautman of Johnson Lake.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates