Carter James Kincheloe - April 01, 2009
To Jesse and Katie Kincheloe of Gothenburg, on Saturday, March 21, 2009, at North Platte, a son, Carter James, weighing 7.1 pounds.
Paternal grandparents include Barb Max of Maxwell, and Ray and Theresa Gonzalez of Lexington.
Maternal grandparents are Dr. Randy and Kris Strohmyer of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents are Grace Gray of Lexington and Darlene and Dwight Trautman of Johnson Lake.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet