Trey Alan Bartels - April 29, 2009
To Scott and Wendy Bartels of Gothenburg, on Monday, Feb. 16, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital of Kearney, a son, Trey Alan, weighing seven pounds, 13 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Ali and Addison, and a brother Ty.
Paternal grandparents are Glen and Carol Bartels of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Stuart and Carolyn Simmons of Brady.
Great-grandmothers include Helen Carlson and Phyllis Burton both of North Platte.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney