Trey Alan Bartels - April 29, 2009
To Scott and Wendy Bartels of Gothenburg, on Monday, Feb. 16, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital of Kearney, a son, Trey Alan, weighing seven pounds, 13 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Ali and Addison, and a brother Ty.
Paternal grandparents are Glen and Carol Bartels of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Stuart and Carolyn Simmons of Brady.
Great-grandmothers include Helen Carlson and Phyllis Burton both of North Platte.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST