Kaya Nicole Wagener - May 06, 2009
To Jeremy and Tana (Richeson) Wagener, on Wednesday, April 29, 2009, at Bryan Women & Children’s Health Center in Lincoln, a daughter, Kaya Nicole, weighing six pounds, eight ounces, and was 19 and one-fourth inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Daxon.
Maternal grandparents are Jay and Sonia Richeson of Gothenburg. Paternal grandparents are Phil Wagener and Irma Wagener, both of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmothers include Charlotte Esch of Broken Bow, and Viola Wagener of Lincoln.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State