Ambry Karol Taubenheim - June 03, 2009
To Brian and Amy Taubenheim, on Tuesday, May 26, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Ambry Karol, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Bryton.
Grandparents include Rod and Marla Klein of Farnam, Dean and Meda Taubenheim and Donna and Dale Peer, all of Hastings.
Great-grandparents are Arlene Klein of Gothenburg and Raymond Klein of North Platte.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog