Ambry Karol Taubenheim - June 03, 2009
To Brian and Amy Taubenheim, on Tuesday, May 26, 2009, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Ambry Karol, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Bryton.
Grandparents include Rod and Marla Klein of Farnam, Dean and Meda Taubenheim and Donna and Dale Peer, all of Hastings.
Great-grandparents are Arlene Klein of Gothenburg and Raymond Klein of North Platte.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC